UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) ALBANIA Country Office would like to announce the issue of a new Call for Applications for the following service: “Consultancy for conducting a water audit at UNICEF Albania Country Office”
|1||Type of Solicitation notice:||CALL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|2||Solicitation Reference no:||CFA-ALBA-2017-005|
|3||Title of Solicitation||Consultancy for conducting a water audit at UNICEF Albania Country Office.|
|4||Type of proposed Contract||Individual Contract|
|5||Consultant category||National Consultant|
|6||Duty Station||Tirana, Albania|
|8||Effective working days||up to 15 working days within 13 Sept - 13 Oct 2017|
|9||Planned starting date||13-Sep-17|
What to Submit
Interested individuals are requested to submit:
· A Letter of interest indicating the reasons why she/he is capable of implementing the assignment as well as the methodology to be used;
· Updated CV;
· Copy of the university diploma, and all other qualification certifications including the language qualifications;
· Copy of similar works, studies, experiences conducted in the past;
· Certification of work experience and letter of recommendations;
· Fee estimate based on a daily fee and expressed in local currency (LEK/Day);
· P-11 form (provided in UNICEF web page).
How to Apply
The application, including all documents requested in the attached TORs must be sent electronically at UNICEF office at following email albprocurement [@] unicef.org;
The solicitation number and title of solicitation “CFA-ALBA-2017-005 - Water Audit Consultancy Application”, must be quoted in the subject line of email application and all related correspondences.
The deadline for submission of applications is, 07 September 2017, 22:00 hrs.